Registrar’s Office Hours: 09:30 – 17:30
- International Students / Student Visas
- Overseas students new to the SCD Korean School of Theology are invited to be aware that student visa can be cancelled if medical examination report or health insurance requirements are not.
- The college is responsible to the issuance of CoE. The remaining procedure relating to the visa issuance or extension is the direct responsibility of each individual student. [However, the office can offer a help if a specific request is made, such as making contact with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. Please check the expiry date first in the cases of visa extension.]
- Subject Registration
- The closing date when a student can change the enrolled subject is 11 August 2023 for sem 2 in 2023.
- If a student wishes to take a leave from his/her leave needs to contact the SKT Registrar, Esther RYU ([email protected])