Student Admin


Registrar’s Office Hours: 09:00 – 17:00


  1. International Students / Student Visas
  • Overseas students new to the SCD Korean School of Theology are invited to be aware that student visa can be cancelled if medical examination report or health insurance requirements are not.
  • The college is responsible to the issuance of CoE. The remaining procedure relating to the visa issuance or extension is the direct responsibility of each individual student. [However, the office can offer a help if a specific request is made, such as making contact with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. Please check the expiry date first in the cases of visa extension.]


  1. Subject Registration
  • The closing date when a student can change the enrolled subject is 1 March 2024 for semester 1  in 2024.
  • If a student wishes to take a leave from his/her leave needs to contact the SKT Registrar, Esther RYU ([email protected])

3. update your information

  • If details such as home address, phone number, and e-mail address are changed, the registrar shall be notified by e-mail.

4. Registrar

  • You must fill out the Travel Concession Application Form at the beginning of each year so that individual students can apply for the OPAL Concession.
  • You can apply for an application or certificate for study or life at the register office.
  • There is also an information booklet for international students.



Back to top