Student Support

1. Student Welfare

  • Concession Card issuance, Participation to lunch preparation, Assisting campus life
  • Student counselling and Career advice
  • Visa related enquiry for overseas students (including changing visa status onshore to student visa)
  • FEE-HELP, Austudy related enquiries, school fee related enquiries for accompanying children
  • Contact: Dr Jae In Yu (Email: [email protected])


2. Student Grievance Policy and Committee



Back to top